Reliability of developing energy systems, session 90, July 1-7, 2018
Melentiev Energy Systems Institute SB RAS holds the 90th Workshop on “Reliability of Developing Energy Systems” on July 1-7, 2018, in Irkutsk.
The topics of the Workshop include:
1. Innovative energy technologies and their impact on reliability of energy systems.
2. Growing consumer requirements of energy supply reliability in infrastructural energy systems.
3. Models and methods to assess reliability of intelligent energy systems.
4. Integrated energy systems and specific features of assessing and ensuring their reliability.
5. New factors determining energy security at different levels, and their modeling and research.
6. Information technologies in the reliability problems of developing energy systems.
7. Influince of quality of electric energy on reliability of electric energy supply.
To participate in the Workshop you should send an application and an abstract of your paper (5-7 sentences: title of the paper, names of authors, name of institution. Indicate the topic of your paper) before February 1, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theses on the Workshop topics are accepted for discussion.
At registration on site of the Workshop, speaker should have the text of the paper formatted according to the requirements, in printed (2 copies) and electronic forms. The paper should not exceed 10 pages. A multimedia projector will be available for presentations.
The papers presented at the Workshop and reviewed will be published in the Workshop Proceedings.
Registration fee (expendable items to prepare and hold the Workshop; communication services, multimedia and room rent; preparation, publication and distribution of the Proceedings) is RUR 6000.
Information on the Workshop is available on the site of the Energy Systems Institute http://www.isem.irk.ru
Melentiev Energy Systems Institute
130, Lermontov str., Irkutsk, 664033, Russia
Larisa M. EfimovaE-mail: email@example.com, Tel.: 8 (3952) 500-646, ext. 247.